Provided below are presentation links displaying our solar panel efforts throughout our school district. The presentation captured pictures from rooftops, data, and additional resources. Click the link for the appropriate school you would like to view.
Inclement Weather Information at your fingertips!
2017 Yearbooks are on sale! Order forms available on the right side of your screen under "Yearbook Order Information"
Click the link above to view changes to our Yearbook and place an order!
Here is a quick look at how to make the verbiage on the screen larger and easier to read: (how to change screen resolution)
1. Click the time/Wi-Fi /power/avatar icon box in bottom right corner
2. Select settings from the menu
3. Under Device, click Display Settings
4. Click the Resolution Field
5. Select Resolution (larger numbers mean more space and smaller text)
6. Walaaaaa!! You did it! Great job!
Tickets will be going home today for the PTO 7th Annual “Holiday Cash” Fundraiser
· Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5
· The drawing will be held on December 15th during the Christmas Program
· You do not have to be present to win. Winner will be contacted Friday, Dec. 16th if not present.
· Each child who sells $25 worth of tickets will be invited to a MOVIE PARTY at school in January.
· Cash prizes for the TOP BOY & TOP GIRL sellers: 1st place $50, 2nd place $30, 3rd place $20
· Students must turn in tickets NO LATER THAN Tuesday, Dec. 13th to be eligible for prizes!
The money raised in this year’s fundraiser will go towards new benches for outside of the school and other projects to benefit all of our classrooms and students, as needs arise. Our students and teachers appreciate your help!
QUESTIONS? Call or text Amanda Elliott at 236-2254
La-Z-Boy in Neosho was kind enough to donate the Grand Prize again this year! Thank you, La-Z-Boy!
Middle School is collecting Box Tops and Pop Tabs. Donations can be dropped off at the office!
District Releases 4 Day School Week Survey Results & Board Looks to Continue Beyond 16-17
4 Day School Week Survey Results (link)
Comparison Data provided below regarding student/staff attendance and financial savings, and MAP/EOC Test Score Comparisons
Four Day Week Attendance/Financial Savings (link) & MAP/EOC Test Score Comparisons (link)
ATTENTION ALL PIERCE CITY ALUMNI: Please take this quick survey for our Athletic Booster Club; we want to know who you are!
Pierce City Alumni Survey
The Pierce City district strictly prohibits discrimination and harassment against employees, students or others on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. The Pierce City R-VI School District is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on the districts discrimination policy/grievance prodecure please click on the following link to view Board of Education policy AC or call the district compliance officer at 476-2555. (Board Policy AC)